Zoaking's new 150

Almost finished with the canopy.
BBBA873B-AD4F-43DE-9C60-1F3B4BE81060-1698-000000E69C5A0512_zpse65ee8fa.jpg
 
I am getting the tank Wednesday and will be setting it up on Friday. Hopefully pics will be up on Saturday. Finally!!!
 
Totally rocking this build. Love it already and no tank. Looking forward to seeing it come along.
 
Ryan just let me know. Thanks guys. It's all due to my Dad and his amazing attention to detail and craftsmanship. Hopefully I don't blow it on the tank.
 
Well I transferred everything over yesterday!!! Took a pic but not the best one since it was a all day process and I was best by the time we were done. More pics coming later today.

11DD9FCB-E9F6-4F29-94EB-41661E5B75A7-19594-00000DF78C057A2F_zps0feeeb7c.jpg
 
That is amazing! The LED strips in the stand and canopy is awesome.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new