Zoanthid and Palythoa Eye Candy Thread (zoas & palys)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,847
Reaction score
122,425
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Untitled-7.jpg


It's 10 years after our first real zoa and paly eye candy thread got started and many of the old image links are missing. Here is the old thread.

That's no fun! So I thought it was time to create a NEW place to show off those beautiful little disks of color that many of us love.

So post and re-post all those zoa and paly images you have here in this thread! If you know the name of the zoa then add it as well please. New and Old photos welcome!
 
6ff7adaa0b0caf99329e601205d3075c.jpg

My zoa rock
Wish my camera was better
Green bay packers, nuclear green, grandis, sunny d, purple death, goblins, incredible hulk, la Lakers, king Midas, utter chaos, purple nurple, and at least 10 others on the grow out that I can't remember the names. I'm adding at least 6 more this weekend that I still don't have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new