• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoanthid Frags Big Selection!

tangles_the_sparrow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey can you tell me what these in the lower right hand side are? I cant seem to pick them out of the list. They look like these guys?
LBTv2xf.png

OP
OP
Reefinometry

Reefinometry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey can you tell me what these in the lower right hand side are? I cant seem to pick them out of the list. They look like these guys?
LBTv2xf.png

I'm not sure which ones you're asking about? Can you send me a image with the ones in my picture circled

tangles_the_sparrow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure which ones you're asking about? Can you send me a image with the ones in my picture circled
The four lined horizontally are all the time, to give perspective how one colony to the next may differ. So im asking about the four zoas lined up horizontally together.

OP
OP
Reefinometry

Reefinometry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grew everything out again so everything is still available except:

Hallucination SOLD OUT
Summer Lovin SOLD OUT

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 31 50.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • None.

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 6.6%
Back