Zoanthid Growout Competition Interest

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishnchip
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Interested in Zoa Growout?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

fishnchip

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
792
Reaction score
546
Location
FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all! Wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a zoa growout competition? I've seen some SPS growouts going around, and they seem fun, but I'm more of a zoa/LPS person myself, haha. I'd be happy to coordinate it if there's enough interest.

Happy Reefing!!
 
I could see this being fun. I can grow some sticks but unfortunately zoas barely survive so it wouldn't be for me. For the grow out contests to be fair it needs to be the same coral ussually from the same vendor/hobbiest. Also a prize to the winner is part of the attraction I think.
 
I could see this being fun. I can grow some sticks but unfortunately zoas barely survive so it wouldn't be for me. For the grow out contests to be fair it needs to be the same coral ussually from the same vendor/hobbiest. Also a prize to the winner is part of the attraction I think.
Yes, definitely would have to be the same coral. Only way for it to be fair
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new