Zoanthid ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter kbcorals
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kbcorals

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Wisconsin rapids
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260216_210923_DABCDA1C-EB7B-4916-9F04-E816AD9D5FBC.png
I got these and the place said they were blue dots but when I looked it up I couldn’t find them anyone able to give me a id ?
 
Found this pic online but no ID on it
1773966535546.png



Just thought of this, but maybe they are blowpops?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new