Zoanthid ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter kbcorals
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kbcorals

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Wisconsin rapids
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260216_210923_DABCDA1C-EB7B-4916-9F04-E816AD9D5FBC.png
I got these and the place said they were blue dots but when I looked it up I couldn’t find them anyone able to give me a id ?
 
Found this pic online but no ID on it
1773966535546.png



Just thought of this, but maybe they are blowpops?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new