Zoanthid Identification Help Needed!

cmarracco

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just fragged these zoas that I picked up from a buddy and need to know what they are before I post them up for sale or take them to the LFS for a credit. I tried looking around to find something online but no luck. If anyone can help ID them it would be greatly appreciated! (Only need to ID the ones in front on the sand bed)

image3.jpeg image2.jpeg image1.jpeg image0.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new