Zoanthid Only Thermos Swap: Are you interested?

You interested in a Zoanthid thermos swap?

• YES

Votes: 169 60.1%
  • NO

Votes: 61 21.7%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 51 18.1%

• Total voters

mikemurphynyc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REVISITING MAY/JUNE 2024!

Lots of details to work out on this but I did want to gauge some interest on it. Here would be a few general rules just to get you thinking if you would want to join.

1. We would let you pair yourself up with the person of your choosing based on what zoas they had to trade.

2. We would all ship in a thermos like this maybe? Inside a shipping box of course.

3. We would ship USPS priority (free box) which would probably be 2 days for everyone in the lower 48. (fine for well packed zoas)

I have ordered the thermos I linked to and will have it tomorrow to review and to see how many frags we can fit.

I think after the thermos and shipping we should be able to keep it under $20 possibly.

Anyone interested? Also would love to hear your ideas.

712lpATnXaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Yes, I'd be down with this!

XtraKargo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
REVISITING MAY/JUNE 2024!

Lots of details to work out on this but I did want to gauge some interest on it. Here would be a few general rules just to get you thinking if you would want to join.

1. We would let you pair yourself up with the person of your choosing based on what zoas they had to trade.

2. We would all ship in a thermos like this maybe? Inside a shipping box of course.

3. We would ship USPS priority (free box) which would probably be 2 days for everyone in the lower 48. (fine for well packed zoas)

I have ordered the thermos I linked to and will have it tomorrow to review and to see how many frags we can fit.

I think after the thermos and shipping we should be able to keep it under $20 possibly.

Anyone interested? Also would love to hear your ideas.

712lpATnXaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
This would be awesome. Please sign me up. Thanks!

PotatoPig

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the idea but don’t have much to really offer up, but assuming everything I have in the tank is going well I’ll be in for this if it’s run again next year

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i'm interested, but can i just buy one instead? :thinking-face:

i'm in the middle of a move and am unsure which box its in...

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back