Zoanthids.com Sweet 17 live sale

Reefing_addiction

MOD for SBB Yoga Flame
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
22,694
Reaction score
54,086
Location
Westminster
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
I’m impressed already. Live sale was great! Prices and pieces looked wonderful!

customer service was top notch even during the sale. I apparently had misspelled my email in my Apple wallet and my orders were not appearing on my account. They quickly sent out new confirmations to the correct email address and I fixed the problem on my end. (Took me a bit to figure out what I did wrong)
I needed a different shipping date than what was available and they happily obliged me!
I have 17 frags and two packs coming my way! Will definitely be posting again once everything arrives but felt like I should let everyone know I think they are awesome already!

thank you again @Zoanthids
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new