OP
BBoley24

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The issue is that I'm always going to have this guy on my back as long as I'm here.

Luckily I found a great representative over on my side of the state in Ronson Thomas. Guy is a trustworthy straight up guy.

I help him out whenever I can. Move tanks for him. We trade coral and rock regularly. What a true club leader should be. Makes me feel right at home here.

So I don't hear the noise way over there.

Emmagmrtz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
12yrs a slave and running away from other guy lol. Good luck selling. I have most of them and more an some are mini colony. But I didn't per the per pylop gig that people do

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You best not utter the capitalistic words round these parts... You're heading straight for the black list.

Capitalism: an economic system characterized by private or corporate ownership of capital goods, by investments that are determined by private decision, and by prices, production, and the distribution of goods that are determined mainly by competition in a free market.

The trick you pulled in the past was not an example of capitalism. It was a classic example of price gouging. Apples and oranges.

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By you. You wouldn't believe the support I got behind the scenes.

Thank goodness. I thought I was crazy at first. I figured my stay here was going to be rough.

Then I realized it was only one person that got hurt.

One person? I'm pretty sure you got called out by multiple people, including myself, when you suddenly jacked up the price from the previously posted price after you saw the interest in the sale and limit polyps available.

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanna grow them so people can get pretty rock nems at a low price. seems like the pink ones are like 200 for no reason

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you guys know jks sells a bumper sticker that says flower dealer right? im not crazy yall lol

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 39.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 39 28.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back