zoanuts

  • Thread starter Thread starter msman825
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I just heard back from him. Check out his site he has alot of great coral updated. From what it sounds like he has just been really really busy!
 
I am alive!!! I have been traveling with my Job and am back home! YEA. I am trying to get caught up with Zoacrolps.com. LOL I have traveled to a ton of wholesalers and can only fine common Zoanthids and PINK Palythoas. So we are diversifying a bunch. Good to be back and back with CZ. The wifey did a great job with the site and the pictures. God bless our loved ones.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new