• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas 10 pack

Item Price
120
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

714reefsalt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2023
Messages
307
Reaction score
79
Location
socal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
10 pack of zoas
$120
Overnight shipping available for
$50
Standard DOA

Vamps
Mystique
Gatorade
Scrambled eggs
Spitfires
Punk rockers
Petroglyph
Pandora
Forget the names of 2 others

20240331_201311.jpg 20240331_192557.jpg 20240331_192554.jpg 20240331_192551.jpg 20240331_192538.jpg 20240331_192534.jpg 20240331_192531.jpg 20240331_192525.jpg 20240331_192501.jpg 20240331_192505.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new