Zoas and Palys

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
6,313
Reaction score
50
Location
Rogers, Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Each price is per polyp. I will have to frag them up so I always like for them to heal up before I release them so that I know they are in good health and on the plug well. I am willing to ship them as well. Please PM me with any questions. Thank you

Magicians $10
3aryhu8u.jpg


Jokers $10
ygu8e2a9.jpg


Rainbows $10
egahyze8.jpg


Devils Poison $10
7ejygada.jpg


I also have hangover zoas $15, solar zoas $15, Tubbs blue $10, and Billy bobs $10. They were closed when I took the pictures. I am willing to make package deals. If you see a few you like please let me know and we can work on a pack.

Shipping will be UPS overnight and is usually around $30-35. Please PM me with any questions. Paypal accepted only.
 
Last edited:
Also have this frag for sell. 8 heads on it.

Price dropped $100 Shipped. WYSIWYG
qe7yqu3u.jpg
 
Last edited:
Please take any concerns or questions to PM, Thanks
 
I have fragged the stuff and will take WYSIWYG pictures later. The first post is updated with what is sold.

Spidermans $30 for 3-5 polyp frag

Rainbows $20 for 2 polyp frag

I will update the rest once everything opens up and I can get a good/true count.

PM with any questions. I am willing to make pack deals. Thank you for looking :)
 
8 polyp piece is price dropped to $80

Can do free shipping at $175
 
Wysiwyg
4 polyp SOLD
6 polyp $30
9 polyp $40
ynyjubyr.jpg


I have two frags of these. Each frag had at least 16 zoas I stopped counting. $45
4e4anaru.jpg


I have a few frags of these. This one pictured has been sold. $30 per polyp can do as much as three polyp frag.
tuve4usy.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new