Zoas for sale!

Sfgiants55

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2012
Messages
227
Reaction score
1
Location
Socal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to make some room in my tank for about 20 new zoas that I am getting next month, and I could use the cash for some live sales coming up on R2R:plane: I would prefer local pick up which is SOCAL, or I might be willing to ship depending on how many zoas you want! I will post the rest of the pics of the zoas tomorrow! All pics are from an iphone camera, lights are 150watt Phoenix 14k, with 2x32 watt pc actinics.

12-13 polyps of an awesome rasta colony-$100
Rastacolony.jpg

8 polyps of red hornets-50$
4 polyps of blue hornets with a baby-35$
5 polyps of pink zippers-35$
15 polyps of kedds reds-$20
8 poylps of rastas that will be ready in a week or two-70$
3 polyps of Grandis-15$
!
pm if you have any questions or if you want specific pics!
 
Both rastas sold, and kedds red sold! I can do the following zoa pack for $180:4 blue hornets, 8 red hornets, 1 utter chaos, 4 fruitloops, 1 wow, 3 Grandis, and 5 pink zippers for $180
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new