Zoas id

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vaiodude
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vaiodude

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2014
Messages
945
Reaction score
634
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I'm recruiting all of you ZOA experts to help me ID this ZOA.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416532831.496285.jpg


Thanks in advance!
 
I remember when all zoanthids were called
"<color> zoa with <color> mouth and <color> skirt".
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new