Zoas on your back wall.

  • Thread starter Thread starter gsw0716
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gsw0716

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2024
Messages
269
Reaction score
119
Location
Fairfield, ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure this has been brought up numerous times, but I'll ask anyway lol. Those of you that have put zoas on your back wall and have had success, was there particular zoas you had success with? I'm not sure if it will work, but I put a random green zoa on my back wall, just testing it out and if I get no growth, or it looks dumb, I will just remove it. Thanks!
 
Fast growing ones should work. Plus you want a dirty back wall for them to cling on or have a lot of coralline or larger frag plates glued to the back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new