• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas/Palys! FREE Shipping

Reefer525XL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank crashed last year in December. I lost all my SPS but managed to save some of my zoas/palys. Im in the process of rebuilding and as before will be keeping mainly SPS. I have fragged the zoas/palys I saved and will be offering them as I won't be keeping many of them.

You get 7 frags for $225 shipped via FedEx (If you only want a few message me and we can work something out.)

DOA Guarantee: Picture of coral in original bag within 1 hour of delivery for replacement or credit. All frags will be shipped 100% pest free, I cant/wont be liable for a frag (s) killed due to dipping. In the event of a DOA, buyer pays replacement shipping and if coral isn't available credit towards another purchase will be available - Shipping is not refundable. Not responsible for shipping delays due to carrier or acts of mother nature.

1. Rastas
2. Candy Apple Reds
3. Sunny D's
4. Red Hornets
5. Utter Chaos
6. Fruitloops
7. Gobstoppers

Pack will include a frag of each for a total of 7 frags
33569978726_3e5a5854dc_c.jpg

OP
OP
Reefer525XL

Reefer525XL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys lets move these frags!

$190 shipped per pack (7 frags per pack)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.6%
Back