• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas, zoas and more zoas

Item Price
25
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

dylanb1234

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2024
Messages
107
Reaction score
76
Location
roanoke rapids
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have quite a few zoa frags available for sale! I’m located in NC. Open to shipping at buyers expense. Minimum purchase $200 for shipping.

I’ll be attaching several photos.

GMK $60 per polyp
Bozos Birthday $25 per frag (fat frags!)
Magicians $10 per polyp
Blood suckers $30 per frag (fat frags!)
Bam Bams $20 per frag
Electric Oompa Loompa 2 polyp frag $20
Playboy zoas $25-$30 depending on size of frag
Blow pops (I believe) $20 per fat frag

Also open to trades

IMG_4378.jpeg IMG_4377.jpeg IMG_4376.jpeg IMG_4375.jpeg IMG_4373.jpeg IMG_4372.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new