Zombie monti's

TangoSukka

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2021
Messages
59
Reaction score
33
Location
Greenwood
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever had monti's that died, bleached, covered in algea, sat at bottom of tank for 6 months, then came back to life? I have 5 that were frags that peeled and bleached and just left in there. Now they all have polyps springing out of no where. Attached is a picture of one of them.

20221015_113502.jpg
 
I had a starburst monti that I killed 3 times completely before I traded it into my lfs for some credit for lps
 
Has anyone ever had monti's that died, bleached, covered in algea, sat at bottom of tank for 6 months, then came back to life? I have 5 that were frags that peeled and bleached and just left in there. Now they all have polyps springing out of no where. Attached is a picture of one of them.

20221015_113502.jpg
Those look like zoas in that very blue pic.
 
Yeah this pink ring turned completely brown and shrunk to almost nothing, now its taking over killing all its neighbors! Monti's are coral lava run!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • 20221015_134056.jpg
    20221015_134056.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 40
Yeah this pink ring turned completely brown and shrunk to almost nothing, now its taking over killing all its neighbors! Monti's are coral lava run!!!!!!
It's wild lol. That dang brightwell zooplankton did the trick for me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new