Zoomed small chip, what do you guys think?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Afrashz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Afrashz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2018
Messages
1,225
Reaction score
882
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought this zoomed breeder flat today to use as a frag tank, it’s the one with the screen top, anyway, I brought it home and did a thorough inspection. When looking at the seams I found a small clamshell chip on the seam. I can hardly feel it and it is probably about the size of popcorn kernel. I also took a picture of the seam from the front. Currently I’m doing a leak test and everything seems to be fine. The silicone bubble hasn’t moved and doesn’t move if I put pressure on the glass. I’m just curious what you guys think I should do. I bought this tank from a local pet shop.

110F8D18-F8B8-46C4-89E5-F32F85F083A2.jpeg E38BEE1F-FBBE-43E9-979B-CA5DE6BF5B51.png
 
Return it
 
I figured you guys would say that, hopefully the store doesn’t give me a hard time!!
 
id ignore it on a frag tank. Id ignore it on my 210. Not going to hurt a thing in any way
 
Uh oh conflicting arguments….
 
For sure, I’m just going to request a refund, first one I ordered broke in shipping, this one arrived this way. Hopefully the store is understanding
 
Store needs a different shipper. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new