• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zs and Ps for sale!!

Man too bad I just spent $400 last week on some palys. Good looking stuff you got there!
 
_MG_2701.jpg

OIAB Goldust 1p for $50

_MG_2708.jpg

The ******* 7p for $70.

_MG_2752.jpg

Purple Dreams $20pp
 
Last edited:
I want some time machines and paradises soooooooobad!!!
But i cant afford them!


Great prices and zoas!
 
Man, first time visiting this site and I had to join this forum because of your bloodshots! I love those. What kind of lighting is that under? Do you have any for sale?
 
Lol... Welcome to R2R! :)

Those were under phoenix 14k

PM sent
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new