☆☆ - Official Battlecorals Fall 2023 Grow Out Contest Sign Up Thread - ☆☆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lee Van Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At Midnight, September 23rd, 2023, I officially invite you all to join the BattleCorals Fall 2023 Grow Out Contest.

Our winning selections are Corpse of Helltrollsman Man and Blue Ghost

Official Rules

All entry submissions must include a clear photo of the contest frag, next to the included BattleCorals Official Measurement Tool.

Entry may also include water parameters of Salinity, Calcium, and Alkalinity, optional parameters of Nitrate, Phosphate, and Magnesium may also be included for completeness.

Entries must be submitted before the end of the month, each month, beginning in November

Two non-consecutive months may be taken without an entry. If you plan to miss a month, notify me by PM @StatelineReefer, @Reefing102 or @BranchingHammer by the 15th of that month to avoid the reminder.

I will try remind entrants that have not submitted their offical entries by PM on the 21st of the month.

An initial 'Zero' measurement must be registered within 7 days of recieving the frag.

If your frag does not survive the initial 7 days after recieving, please contact Adam @Battlecorals, and pending availability, a replacement will be issued entirely at the discretion of Battlecorals.

Entry Fee is $100.00 USD

Shipping will be $45.00 and includes:

one (1) Corpse of Helltrollsman man OR Blue Ghost.

one (1) Custom Ruler for measuring official entries
1673763022011.png

There will probably be more goodies in your box as well, but you can guarantee that with an Add-on package!

-For just $99.00 more ($199 total) you can upgrade your entry with an additional 4 corals, for a total of 5.

-For just $199.00 more (299 total) you can upgrade your entry to include 6 more frags, for a total of 7.

-For $299 more ($399.00 total) you can take that all the way to 8 additional frags, for a total of 9! This will ship free!

-For just $355 more ($455 total) you can upgrade your entry to an 10 piece battlebox! that's 10 more frags sent along with your entry frag, also includes free shipping!

And once again I will be offering the Impossible Choices collection, which is one of each of the corals voted on, Blue Ghost, Bubblegum Digitata, Efflo 2.0, Acroberry, Pearly Cadaver, Nilbog Resident, Bonsai Humilis and Corpse of Helltrollsman Man, an 8 frag pack for $349.00, entry included to the contest, shipping and my gratitude included! This enters you in all three 'halves' of the contest.

Post below to be entered into the contest!
Adam will send you a link to the special category for this entry.
Please put me down for the blue ghost! Can’t wait to grow this out!!

alpacaman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow, I've looked through these grow out threads before, and correct me if I'm wrong, but this seems like the largest one yet.
Yep! Earlier in the thread I think stateline mentioned the previous largest was 90 contestant frags. This is easily doubling that.

what I don’t know is if the prizes are per acro type (i.e. 3x 1st prizes) or one prize for everything combined. This is my first contest and I’m new to reefing, I’m looking forward to it!

OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep! Earlier in the thread I think stateline mentioned the previous largest was 90 contestant frags. This is easily doubling that.

what I don’t know is if the prizes are per acro type (i.e. 3x 1st prizes) or one prize for everything combined. This is my first contest and I’m new to reefing, I’m looking forward to it!
It's one prize pool for each selection.

We want the prize to be as fun as the contest.

tunedtank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't specify earlier but I would like to join both helltrollsman and blue ghost. Thanks

burningstarIV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@StatelineReefer

I noticed a couple after me have been added to the contest but I don't see my name on the list. Could you please sign me up for all 3 contests as I'm planning on an Impossible Choices pack.

Thank you!

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Let’s see it!
Voilà!!

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 9.16.10 AM.png

the red line is a "cut line" for the sticker

Jposch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm already signed up, but put me down for "impossible choices," please.
thank you.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 91 48.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 57 30.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.7%

Back