Share Your Reef & Win A Skimmer!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
winskimmer.jpg

October is going to fun at R2R! Premium Aquatics has graciously offered up this awesome Gen 3 Vertex Internal Pinwheel Skimmer 180 valued at over $300 shipping included!

So how can you get your name in the drawing to win?

SHARE YOUR AQUARIUM!

1. You must start a new tank thread about your aquarium in this forum: Member Tanks

2. In the thread about your aquarium you must post at least one picture of your tank! (if you do not own a camera then you must post your tank info with equipment and stock list. Pictures preferred!)

3. After you create the new tank thread you must post the link in THIS thread which will be verified by the mods.

4. If you already have a running tank thread here at R2R you must post an updated picture and update post about your aquarium.

***PLEASE NOTE all criteria must be met in order to qualify to WIN!***

Also the contest winner will be picked by random draw 30 days from today! This is NOT a photo contest or a BEST aquarium contest.

The Sponsor of this prize is Premium Aquatics!

The Prize is a Gen 3 Vertex Internal Pinwheel Skimmer 180 valued at over $300 shipping included!

Thank you and good luck!!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also the contest winner will be picked by random draw! This is NOT a photo contest or a BEST aquarium contest.

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Kershak you must link to your aquarium thread in the members tank forum. Winner announced in 30 days.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back