*** 10 WINNERS!! Crystal Clear in 2024 Giveaway! Win $250 towards a BRAND NEW ReefRhythm Protein Skimmer from Reef Breeders!! ***

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus : subscribed to YouTube channel.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus : following on facebook.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus : following on IG

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus : supporting/partner member.

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Drawing still happening today @Daniel@R2R ?
Already happened! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Congrats @D1rty30!! You're our first winner for this week's drawing!! Please PM me to claim your prize!

*Winners must claim prize within 72 hours or we will redraw for a new winner.

Congrats @FTW-Reef!! You're our 2nd winner for this week's drawing!! Please PM me to claim your prize!

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For once, I didn't leave you guys waiting! :D

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I stopped getting notifications... wierd
Every day I go into my watched threads and see if anything shows new posts. I'm not sure why, but some posts don't notify you that there's a new post - usually it's a scheduled post of some sort.

bobb498

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reef breeders giveaway3 copy.png

Welcome to 2024, reefers! As we celebrate the start of a new year, Reef Breeders is excited to bring you a great new product! Introducing the ReefRhythm Protein Skimmers by Reef Breeders!! We're excited to celebrate this great new addition to the Reef Breeders lineup, and stoked to kick this one off with a huge giveaway! For the next 5 weeks, Reef Breeders is teaming up with Reef2Reef to give 10 lucky reefers $250 each towards a brand new ReefRhythm Skimmer! That's a total of $2,500 in gift cards towards these awesome new skimmers!

Many of you know Reef Breeders for being a well-known and trusted name in the aquarium industry for bringing quality lighting and aquarium gear to the reef hobby. However, did you also know about their profound commitment to the preservation and restoration of coral reefs? The Reef Breeders team are passionate advocates for knowledge, sustainability in the reef industry, and support for organizations like the Coral Restoration Foundation in the fight to save coral reefs. We're grateful for their commitment to excellence and sustainability, and we are thrilled to partner with them to bring you this AMAZING giveaway!

HOW TO ENTER

OFFICIAL ENTRY (Required): Check out the Reef Breeders ReefRhythm Protein Skimmers, then make a post in this thread telling us why you like these lights or how you would use one on your tank or refugium.

BONUS ENTRIES: Optional but highly encouraged to increase your chances of winning! Also, be sure to make ONE post in THIS thread for each entry. (Combined entries in a single post only counts as one entry.)
  • Subscribe to the Reef Breeders YouTube channel.
  • Like Reef Breeders on Facebook.
  • Follow Reef Breeders on Instagram.
  • Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Include hashtags #Reef2Reef, #reefbreeders, and #SkimmerGiveaway. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
  • Start/Update your tank thread on R2R and post a link in this thread. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  • BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
THE PRIZE

10 $250 Gift Codes (2 drawn each week) to be used towards Reef Breeders ReefRhythm Protein Skimmers

RR-150 no bg.png

*Each winner will win a discount code which will allow the winner a $250 discount on any model of the new Reef Breeders ReefRhythm Protein Skimmers. Code will be good for 30 days from date of issuance.

THE DRAWING

We will have 1 drawing each week for 2 winners for the next 5 weeks! These drawings will occur on Mondays and our final drawing will occur on February 26th!

Entries will be accepted through February 25, 2024. We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners will have their usernames tagged. We will not email or contact the winners other than tagging the winning names. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @Reef Breeders for this amazing giveaway!!!

#r2rgiveaway
Nice skimmers. Just upgraded my reef tank to 75 gallon and still using the canister filter I had with my 40 gallon. Thinking about changing to a sump system and looking for a nice protein skimmer. These are definitely on my short list. Love the adjustability.

FTW-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats @FTW-Reef!! You're our 2nd winner for this week's drawing!! Please PM me to claim your prize!

Glad my ADD and sleeplessness paid off by spurring me to hop onto the forum! Thank you @fishface NJ @Mschmidt
and @tbrown for the tag / extra notifications!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back