Close up Comparison of Browser Vs. Candy Apple REds

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my photographer was over yesterday, and i had him take a picture of the two right up close. You can see the huge difference in the two. Please no Pms i dont have frags for sale just wanted to clarify the difference.

0073cd04.jpg

Last edited:

zoous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Browsers look nicer. Maybe just a morph of the other? Maybe how long you had them for and what type of lighting they were under.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Candy Apple Reds look nicer. Maybe just a morph of the other? Maybe how long you had them for and what type of lighting they were under.

They are both in the same system and under the same lighting. Parr reading of about 110 is where they are sitting at. Under higher lighting the CARS will have a little more orange and red but will not come close to being as bright as the BRowsers ever.

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought they were Bowsers? But thanks for the side-by-side comparison picture.

Last edited:

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my photographer was over yesterday, and i had him take a picture of the two right up close. You can see the huge difference in the two. Please no Pms i dont have frags for sale just wanted to clarify the difference.

0073cd04.jpg
Hmmmm.....
DSC_0525.jpg

Last edited:

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dangit Lee, don't derail Ktar's thread too!! :tongue:

Nice side by side Kien- easy to see how the Bowsers are just simply that bright (or are you saying Browsers as you didn't get from same originator? Not sure, just checking)

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is club zoa haha..... im just trying to figure out what i have it's in between those 2 i guess...:tongue: i guess it's like one person said a ultra car lol.....

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One word WOW that Browser is OFFICIAL hands down and your photographer is on the money send him my way so I can start a gem thread great mini colonies Kien

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok just to clear things up a little for everyone. The one on the left of the picture is CARS and the ones on the right are BROWSERS. My Browsers are lineage back to Dream Corals so they are the real deal. These have been in the same system and under 4 T5 Tek light in the same spot so it not lighting. There is a huge difference between the two so if you have them you will not mistake one for the other. Troy you can send me a polyp of your CARS and i will do a comparison for free.LOL

secretreefer

**MAD PHANTOM SCIENTIST**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the great pick Kien. Troy when I come get the goods i'll need to take a sample of yours for "lab testing" ...... seriously tho. looks in between. if yours colors up more then it would probably be down to marking/pattern.

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They look the same to me. They are the same colors, pattern, and shape. Even the skirts are the same. One just looks slightly more drab then the other which could mean it was collected from a different area then the other one.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its really funny it obvious that those are totally different and some still claims that they are the same. I have no idea what to say anymore.

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok just to clear things up a little for everyone. The one on the left of the picture is CARS and the ones on the right are BROWSERS. My Browsers are lineage back to Dream Corals so they are the real deal. These have been in the same system and under 4 T5 Tek light in the same spot so it not lighting. There is a huge difference between the two so if you have them you will not mistake one for the other. Troy you can send me a polyp of your CARS and i will do a comparison for free.LOL

Ok, now I'm thoroughly confused? There is no BROWSERS listed on any of the coral ID sites. There is a BOWSER polyp on CoralID, pictures submitted by chipcount. So are we talking about Bowsers, or are you introducing yet another similar polyp and calling them Browsers?

Back