OP
00W

00W

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The guy that makes delicious food for a living says he can't make anything...
Well.....
Got me there Tim.
I guess creativity comes in different forms.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well.....
Got me there Tim.
I guess creativity comes in different forms.
I feel like we all have our own creative outlets but each one is a little different. Making Aragocrete is easy, making it artistic is the difficult part. Mine are plain old rock looking but there are people that make beautiful Aragocrete scapes.

OP
OP
00W

00W

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good night my friends!
See you in the morning!
images (8).jpeg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
okay everyone my wife told me not to tell anyone but I can’t keep this a secret for 2 months.

IM GOING TO BE A DAD !!!!!

we just found out tonight. I know you guys won’t tell her I told ;)
Congrats!!!!!!

OP
OP
00W

00W

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
okay everyone my wife told me not to tell anyone but I can’t keep this a secret for 2 months.

Congrats!!!!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Oh my - a big congratulations to you and your wife! Champagne toast all around!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ESABOE sorry to read about Frankie. Dwarf angelfish? It is 50/50 but they graze. Too many wrasse also to choose. One I like also a lot is borbonius anthias.
Thank you Remi. Frankie was the orange shoulder Tang.

Borbonius Anthias is my dream fish - but I could never afford. I was looking at a Sunburst Anthias because they look similar- but not as goofy cute as Borb Anth.

Remi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Remi. Frankie was the orange shoulder Tang.

Borbonius Anthias is my dream fish - but I could never afford. I was looking at a Sunburst Anthias because they look similar- but not as goofy cute as Borb Anth.
Yes I remembered he was the orange shoulder. Sunburst is good too. On the small shape but a lot smaller is as advised by Tim is the green warpaint clown goby (he is the missing fish on my wish list). You could look at dwarf angelfish, it depends to the individual fish if he nips or not but no need to rehome it (tank size compared to a tang). Mine is sick but otherwise he is the fish who use the best my aqua scape (tunnel, up, down, grazing everywhere, going everywhere). I have more difficulty to type on touch screen compared to keyboard, I should improve.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I remembered he was the orange shoulder. Sunburst is good too. On the small shape but a lot smaller is as advised by Tim is the green warpaint clown goby (he is the missing fish on my wish list). You could look at dwarf angelfish, it depends to the individual fish if he nips or not but no need to rehome it (tank size compared to a tang). Mine is sick but otherwise he is the fish who use the best my aqua scape (tunnel, up, down, grazing everywhere, going everywhere). I have more difficulty to type on touch screen compared to keyboard, I should improve.
Oh, I’m sorry misunderstood ur last post. Yes, I am looking at green goby and i will also look at dwarf angelfish - are there different kinds or is that the name?

Remi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, I’m sorry misunderstood ur last post. Yes, I am looking at green goby and i will also look at dwarf angelfish - are there different kinds or is that the name?
I am the non native English lol, I forget to type fully what I have in my mind and take shortcut. Green clown goby is the name (very small and like perching), dwarf angelfish is the common classification (coral beauty, flame, cherub, eibli... Are names), they can be nipper 50%.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am the non native English lol, I forget to type fully what I have in my mind and take shortcut. Green clown goby is the name (very small and like perching), dwarf angelfish is the common classification (coral beauty, flame, cherub, eibli... Are names), they can be nipper 50%.
Your English is better than most!! Thanks for the classification

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back