00W's AIO Smorgasbord

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I clean them every few days.
The nori in the crevices somehow get eaten. Is this the shops brand? Should I take it out and get a new one? What brand?

I have already dipped my hammer and it’s still the same. I want to frag it. Can I still do that? If so how?
Yes, that is ESHOPPS brand.

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning @Remi
IMG_0010.JPG

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I clean them every few days.
The nori in the crevices somehow get eaten. Is this the shops brand? Should I take it out and get a new one? What brand?

I have already dipped my hammer and it’s still the same. I want to frag it. Can I still do that? If so how?
That’s the frag rack! I would take it out. I was surprised as it’s a good brand, but I guess these things happen.

It takes a few days to recover from a dip. Wait 5 days. Of course the damaged areas will take time to fill out again, but you should see the rest looking fluffier. If you got those flatworms, but you should check and look at all your other hammers for that same flatworm - hopefully isolated.

But remember, the GHA in the tank is causing you to get abnormal test results and the hammers are sensitive. So might have to be patient.

Regarding fragging, I personally would wait until it is completely healthy and GHA is gone. And you would have to ask the veterans here on how to frag, I have no idea.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ahh...just cut the plug off and shove the black wire in one side of the outlet and the white in the other..connect the green to the box screw...throw caution to the wind...hhaha...
Thank you for the giggle!

The lights came in today’s store order and Dylan came by at 9pm tonight to put them in as he felt bad I had waited so long! Can’t say enough about this LFS owner, I’m very lucky.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a long night...another person left this world and left their body in a car for us to find...I need a coffee....got my hands on a space invaders chalice and a hammer coral. I put the purple/green favia on the pedestal I made..Lights coming on...If I stay awake I will take a few pics...l
My prayers go to you for all you have to see and deal with on your job; and somehow come home, feel like a human and be with your gal.

I’m glad you have your reef to take care of and enjoy!

Yes, pictures when you get a chance.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys s and gals! Especially you Kevin! I found out yesterday that "Bruh" is still cool to say. I'm pretty sure it means "Bro" or "Dude" or something similar but it's cool?
My son calls me that! He is 26; so clearly very cool. He also calls me Bro!

And MOM when he is angry or impatient with me.

What happened to mama, mommy, or a loving mommmm.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
friday-night-lights-vertical.jpg
How's y'all Friday night?
“Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose."

My son played varsity football as the starting QB all 4 years of high school. I said that quote to him every single game. Still gives me the feels.

This photo was October during C awareness month, and he got the coach to get everyone socks. He used his own money to buy the rest of the pink. So I’m ok with him calling me Bruh!

IMG_1006.png

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning peeps, have a great Saturday. Joel, have a great day at work, I’ll be working as well.
Don’t work too hard Kev!

Joel, may the no-substitution fairy be on your shoulders today! Especially with that 4/20 crowd today!

Course in my family this is a true celebration holiday- my son-in-law owns 5 high-end dispensaries throughout California. So get your gummies! Hehe.

@velvetcannabis

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 89 80.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%

Back