720 gallon Miami Build

ShoreReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just read through all 72 pages in the last 2 days, beautiful and impressive system! I had to laugh at the “4 free yellow tangs” part, that is unheard of nowadays. I don’t see many SPS in there did you decide to move away from them? How are the other tanks doing? Keep up with the updates

OP
OP
L

locito277

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just read through all 72 pages in the last 2 days, beautiful and impressive system! I had to laugh at the “4 free yellow tangs” part, that is unheard of nowadays. I don’t see many SPS in there did you decide to move away from them? How are the other tanks doing? Keep up with the updates
Working on getting nitrates and phosphates down and the id like to add montis. The other tanks are doing well. Seahorse tank is running itself and the 350 I added 2 epaulette shark sisters Ive been getting to eat from the grabbers. So Dar so good :)

CBonito

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1706328345433.jpeg

So all you need for a large display on an Apex is a Fire Kindle?

I thought it was some 600 dollar Apex Extra gizmo....man, I'm smart. :grinning-squinting-face:
My desktop is across my studio from it, but sometimes I wish it was at the control cabinet.
I'm gonna have to do that man.

Great Tank!

OP
OP
L

locito277

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1706328345433.jpeg

So all you need for a large display on an Apex is a Fire Kindle?

I thought it was some 600 dollar Apex Extra gizmo....man, I'm smart. :grinning-squinting-face:
My desktop is across my studio from it, but sometimes I wish it was at the control cabinet.
I'm gonna have to do that man.

Great Tank!
Thanks. Ended up never using the kindle as a display. Thought I’d need it at the time lol

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 114 58.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back