A few issues with my apex classic.

cjtabares

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having a few issues with my apex classic.

I tried to set it to use the internet to set the clock, but that did not work. I decided to just manually set it, but if the power goes out the clock resets.

I am also not able to connect to fusion, I am updated, but it says Apexfusion connection error.

Are these features available with Classic. Any idea on how to fix these if they are, I looked online but have not found anything to help.

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too had issues with my classic. Having to reconnect it to the internet. Find the IP address ect. Settings would just not hold. I bought the new model and had it in my closet for 2 months dreading having to program 6 power bars, 8 outlets each. Finally one day I had enough and replaced the old with new. Its worth it if you can swing it.

OP
OP
C

cjtabares

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too had issues with my classic. Having to reconnect it to the internet. Find the IP address ect. Settings would just not hold. I bought the new model and had it in my closet for 2 months dreading having to program 6 power bars, 8 outlets each. Finally one day I had enough and replaced the old with new. Its worth it if you can swing it.
Might have to upgrade down the road.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 29 17.0%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 71 41.5%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 36 21.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 5.8%
Back