A few issues with my apex classic.

cjtabares

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having a few issues with my apex classic.

I tried to set it to use the internet to set the clock, but that did not work. I decided to just manually set it, but if the power goes out the clock resets.

I am also not able to connect to fusion, I am updated, but it says Apexfusion connection error.

Are these features available with Classic. Any idea on how to fix these if they are, I looked online but have not found anything to help.

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too had issues with my classic. Having to reconnect it to the internet. Find the IP address ect. Settings would just not hold. I bought the new model and had it in my closet for 2 months dreading having to program 6 power bars, 8 outlets each. Finally one day I had enough and replaced the old with new. Its worth it if you can swing it.

OP
OP
C

cjtabares

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too had issues with my classic. Having to reconnect it to the internet. Find the IP address ect. Settings would just not hold. I bought the new model and had it in my closet for 2 months dreading having to program 6 power bars, 8 outlets each. Finally one day I had enough and replaced the old with new. Its worth it if you can swing it.
Might have to upgrade down the road.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 41 27.3%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 32 21.3%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 35 23.3%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 39 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back