Dinkins Swag Giveaway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everybody! We've got a small stockpile of small and medium Dinkins Aquatic Gardens shirts from a few months ago. We've moved over to "print on demand" for t-shirt orders, so we need to give away our remaining stash.

If you're interested in one of our t-shirts and are a size small or medium, please reply here. I'll put together a list next week and send PMs (first-come, first-served) and get those shirts out to y'all.

Thank you for Thinkin Dinkins!

EDIT: We did some more digging and have a few more shirts. We have:

M - 6
L - 8
XL - 24
2X - 9
3X - 3

Please post here if you'd like a free Dinkins Aquatic Gardens shirt to wear to your next frag swap, club meeting, or LFS trip. Will you help us get the Dinkins name out there?

Last edited:

Reefing.with.Rich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hey everybody! We've got a small stockpile of small and medium Dinkins Aquatic Gardens shirts from a few months ago. We've moved over to "print on demand" for t-shirt orders, so we need to give away our remaining stash.

If you're interested in one of our t-shirts and are a size small or medium, please reply here. I'll put together a list next week and send PMs (first-come, first-served) and get those shirts out to y'all.

Thank you for Thinkin Dinkins!
I just put in an order yesterday so I wouldn’t be mad to get a medium shirt lol

Tangs-A-Lot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I have been checking out your site recently, as I see your ads here frequently. Will be in need soon of some phyto & pods.

I would be able to fit into a medium (I think my wife would like that I do, anyway).

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
medium please! I also would like to place an order. You could place the shirt with the pods?
Absolutely! Just PM me your order number so that I can add it to the box. Thank you!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi. I have been checking out your site recently, as I see your ads here frequently. Will be in need soon of some phyto & pods.

I would be able to fit into a medium (I think my wife would like that I do, anyway).
That would be great! If you place an order, just PM me the order number so that I can put the shirt in there. Thank you!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump - we have a number of other sizes available. These are all free of charge, no shipping cost or anything. We just ask that you wear your shirt around to reefing-related places/events and help us get our name out there! Available on a first come first served basis:

M - 6
L - 8
XL - 24
2X - 9
3X - 3

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Large plz

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back