Dinkins Swag Giveaway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yea, i was very impressed with my package, and all the stickers, pen, and what appeared to be a hand written thank you letter. That won me over and will be setting up an autoship with them.
Every note is hand written by Mrs Ashley Dinkins!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Unless it's David? Pretty sure it's Ashley though.

Amstar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2XL can even throw it in my order that I put in today for delivery next week

Trixter227

Wrasse Wrangler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey boss i always love brand swag!
If any M or L available i would love it.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I never got mine so I assume they ran out. I never heard back after I sent my shipping info to them. Not a big deal, just not what I was expecting from them as they are usually great at customer service. A simple we ran out would have been nice.

1700226442318.png

I'm so sorry about that - it's entirely my fault. Things have been so crazy lately and I completely dropped the ball on these shirts. I'm going to get you a shirt sent out right away.

I'm really, really sorry about the lack of communication on my part. We' SHOULD be better.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Reefing.with.Rich @fishface NJ @InvaderJim @roboshark @LOVEROCK @tbrown @RickSanford @steveschuerger @StatelineReefer @Samz @JTP424 @Sleeping Giant @royaleFork @OctaviusBrine @Mr.OK @Amstar @TatorTaco @trixter227
@tbrown

Around the end of September things got a little crazy in our personal life (good crazy - as our youngest son began the process of "graduating" from ABA therapy and transitioning into pre-K) and I totally fell down on this. I know that I did send some of you the shirt you requested, but most of you I did not.

If I did not send you a shirt, would you please shoot me a PM with your size and your name + shipping address? I will absolutely get shirts to every one of you (I'm overwhelmed by your support of our small business, and this is just a small token of our appreciation).

Thank you so much for your support and for your patience! (If I didn't tag you, it's because I *think* I did send your shirt or we've exchanged messages and it's in process. If not, please let me know. I appreciate all of you tremendously as well!).

fodsod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This post is simply to let everyone know what is already known, @Dinkins Aquatic Gardens customer service is over the top outstanding! I'll not go into specific details but I had inquired about the free t-shirt and never got it. Not a big deal in any way (it was a free discontinued t-shirt) but @Dinkins contacted me, apologized and made it more than right.

@Dinkins is simply fantastic. Great products and beyond great customer service.
Spongebob Squarepants Ok GIF

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back