First "social media" account and post

pandn1021

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, just starting out on R2R been a viewer for many years but finally decided to get dive into the idea of sharing my hobby with any/everyone. Been keeping reefs for the last 22 years practically alone. I live in a small town with little to no resources and like the title says no networking ability as I have never had any kind of social media before till this account. Shocking I know, but just grew up not caring about it and honestly hate the disconnect of real interaction, but like stated just want to share the hobby with somebody. I'm so proud of how my tanks and knowledge have come and have noone in my local community let alone friends or family to share it with and would like to just like to engage and share my tank and hobby with like minded people with the same hobby and passion. Thanks for hearing me out, and I hope to meet some great people.

20230617_164229.jpg

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard. Tank looks awesome!
IMO you couldn't have picked a better place as your first venture into social media. While there are some heated discussion that take place for the most part everyone is polite and very helpful and abuse is not tolerated.
This site is the only social media site I use.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when I was in the Army we always made someone who uttered the words “my first time” buy a case of beer for the rest of us.
welcome aboard. Oh, by the way

IMG_0783.jpeg
I was stationed in Germany, and we would get cases of beer delivered to our barracks room like we used to have milk delivered here in the states. Your post just reminded me of that!

paragrouper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was stationed in Germany, and we would get cases of beer delivered to our barracks room like we used to have milk delivered here in the states. Your post just reminded me of that!
Yeah I did two tours over in Germany. Those were good days and better beer.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 36 28.6%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 61 48.4%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back