FRAGHOUSE CORALS 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE 2 DAY EVENT MARCH 9TH-10TH 1500 SPS FRAGS UP TO 80% OFF PLUS CODYBOT GAMES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mikeltee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Peppermint shrimps
CBB
Nudibranches (probably blew a grand on these alone)
FAiptasia
Aiptasia X
I have an aptasia eating file fish that together with dinos took care of them all and it was bad. While it's the ugliest fish in existence, it is also one of the most interesting. He eats out of my hand and gets along with all of the other fish. I guess I got lucky that he doesn't eat coral. I'll never have another tank without one. He's not scared of anything. He's never hiding in the rockwork. He's always scanning the rock looking for aptasia.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Peppermint shrimps
CBB
Nudibranches (probably blew a grand on these alone)
FAiptasia
Aiptasia X
Really? In my 15 years of reefing I've never had Peppermint shrimp not work. Always get them in pairs, and the larger the better.

Sargeeq

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an aptasia eating file fish that together with dinos took care of them all and it was bad. While it's the ugliest fish in existence, it is also one of the most interesting. He eats out of my hand and gets along with all of the other fish. I guess I got lucky that he doesn't eat coral. I'll never have another tank without one. He's not scared of anything. He's never hiding in the rockwork. He's always scanning the rock looking for aptasia.
I considered a file fish, and really should have tried that before all the chemicals. I lost thousands in corals, some of which had grown into gorgeous colonies worth many times what I paid.

But I completely sanitized my sump, and started blasting the aiptasia with chemicals and the whole thing crashed. Only thing that didn’t die, was the aiptasia.

Crabtastic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My CBB was a model citizen for the last two years but suddenly started going after my bernardpora corals. Probably still worth the trade off not to have aiptasia though.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.png

AFTERSALE2.png

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Mrs. "I Don't Have Room" encounters a 25% off discount and all of a sudden it's "OMG" haha
Haven't pull trigger on anything. Just dropped my tax to my accountant yesterday. I better put on the breaks just in case(strong feeling I'll be paying back Uncle Sam AGAIN. Too bad I can't write off coral losses.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 114 58.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back