Great Forum Challenge Week #11 April 12-18th 2011

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still can't believe that you didn't win it during week #3. It's like you were everywhere at once

swannyson7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry :squigglemouth: No harm intended. He's been steadily posting from the get go, so I can only imagine that it's tough to come up with stuff. I had a list of threads to start, but I've already burnt through all of them

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd post on why I lost that week, but in keeping it positive, I won't :)

Yeah, I started at 150 posts before the contest started, and now I'm over 2400, haha....I think the last qualifier should be the person with the most posts throughout the entire contest :)

swannyson7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you'd clinch that spot easily. There have been quite a few people suggesting something along those lines, so maybe Rev will go for it!

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd post on why I lost that week, but in keeping it positive, I won't :)

Yeah, I started at 150 posts before the contest started, and now I'm over 2400, haha....I think the last qualifier should be the person with the most posts throughout the entire contest :)

Same here - I was pretty low when this thing started too. I would love just to see the numbers!

swannyson7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I was around 200 at the start

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you'd clinch that spot easily. There have been quite a few people suggesting something along those lines, so maybe Rev will go for it!

Yeah, it would be a cool way to qualify, even if its not me. :)

At least Rev's plan worked, I'm not addicted to R2R even more than I was previously, haha

swannyson7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think I spend any more time on R2R now than I did, but i certainly post more.

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here - I was pretty low when this thing started too. I would love just to see the numbers!

I'm kinda curious to see where everybody ranks for points on a weekly basis... at first I thought I would have at least 11k-13k points but after seeing more info on how points are added I could be over 15k;).

IMO, it would be nice to see btk qualify for all the work(it can be quite exhausting) he's done.:)

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm kinda curious to see where everybody ranks for points on a weekly basis... at first I thought I would have at least 11k-13k points but after seeing more info on how points are added I could be over 15k;).

IMO, it would be nice to see btk qualify for all the work(it can be quite exhausting) he's done.:)

Thanks man. Appreciate it :)

I had many many weeks where the g/f wasn't too happy with me being on here all the time. I took a lot of grief about it, haha, especially lately since I've been traveling a lot for work.

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I had many many weeks where the g/f wasn't too happy with me being on here all the time. I took a lot of grief about it, haha, especially lately since I've been traveling a lot for work.

Yep, I feel you there. I have to be very careful about my posting habits. haha. "you have a problem"... I have heard that alot over the past couple weeks. You guys are lucky this week, I am slammed at work so there is no way I can keep up with Swanny and FSU... looks like they are lighting the boards up! Should be a good grudge match.

I feel like I have picked up on that the last week will be something to do with Premium members. We shall see!!

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yah, I hope Rev does something cool. Only way I'll get in if he does what we talked about before. It def has been a fun ride though.

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yup. I warned my wife that I was going to be absolutely worthless around the house for that week. :)

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife would then have told me some things never change ;)

CJ
Ha! Us and our wives must have been seperated at birth;)

Though I did install a new toilet(I have no patience for weak/low flow toilets) and caulked a few things the other day... she was pretty impressed. :)

Last edited:

greg0385

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tell me about it, i am new and i just want to qualify one time and i will go back to reading, instead of commenting on everything but with those prizes i can't sit back and not try. this is what i love about this site, it give you a reason to be involved and i would love to win any of those prizes. i just hope i win after a week of posting to almost every thread that there is out there.
wish me luck
greg

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 95 44.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 100 46.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 21 9.7%
Back