Great Forum Challenge Week #11 April 12-18th 2011

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FSU is off to another strong start...keep it up this time! I'm not sure, but I think that quite a few people might have passed last me week. Either way, I'm done with the crazy posting. It really is exhausting trying to post like that!

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FSU is off to another strong start...keep it up this time! I'm not sure, but I think that quite a few people might have passed last me week. Either way, I'm done with the crazy posting. It really is exhausting trying to post like that!

So now you know how I felt for the first three weeks :)

swannyson7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't stop hitting the refresh button on the contest forum to see if there's a new thread for week #12. lol

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

LOL thanks man - hope i can try to keep with the pace this week...i should have some more free time! Did you say people passed you...really?!?

swannyson7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dunno, they might have. I guess time will tell. Either way, it's a win win! I got some of my longtime questions answered and was able to help some other people

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Swanny, I think you have it. Wasn't paying close attention, but that would be my guess.

Don't mind me.. I am out of the running.

swannyson7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Swanny, I think you have it. Wasn't paying close attention, but that would be my guess.

Don't mind me.. I am out of the running.

I hop so, because my tank is on E. The anticipation is killing me though!

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Week #12 same rules, good luck everybody! Lets light up the boards all around and end strong.

swannyson7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any news on who the week 11 winner was, Randy?

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are you guys keeping track of your points? Just subtracting your starting post count from your current thread count? I wish I joined these forums sooner. You guys have some really cool giveaways.

greg0385

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the not knowing is killing me, its been on my mind all day. i would like to know how close i was was, but i still think swanny won it. either way i know what he means when he said its exhausting. didnt' get anything done this last week. good luck to everyone on the the new week.
greg

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the not knowing is killing me, its been on my mind all day. i would like to know how close i was was, but i still think swanny won it. either way i know what he means when he said its exhausting. didnt' get anything done this last week. good luck to everyone on the the new week.
greg

I think Swannson7 had more posts this week than you have total posts since on this site. haha. I'm pretty sure I did as well :) Its takes A LOT of posting and time to win this contest, haha. Good luck though :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
swannyson7 is the winner for week #11!

Congrats!

greg0385

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Swannson7 had more posts this week than you have total posts since on this site. haha. I'm pretty sure I did as well :) Its takes A LOT of posting and time to win this contest, haha. Good luck though :)

wow thats kinda depressing, i spent alot of time on here posting to just about anything and everything that i could make a honest opinion on. ohwell im going to throw in the towel and get back to my build. once again congrats swannyson7 and best to to luck to whoever is going for the last spot.

Back