Great Forum competition drawing???

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am wondering if/when Rev will do the drawing, since we in our small town experienced DISASTER!!!! I am unsure if Rev has internet accessibility, I know I dont unless I am at work. Will it be post-poned? Will It go ahead? Just wondering what everyones thoughts are..... and pray for our town and the people affected by this terrible disaster.....:neutral:

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say it's gonna be a another week or two myself just my opinion thou..... Rev talked to the team last night and said they still have no phones or internet out there so I'm sure it's gonna be a little while.... He didn't even get to promote it like he wanted to...... Give it time my friend good things come to those who wait!!!!! Haha. This is just my opinion like I said rev didn't even mention the contest I'm sure it's the last thing on his mind right now....:sad:

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say it's gonna be a another week or two myself just my opinion thou..... Rev talked to the team last night and said they still have no phones or internet out there so I'm sure it's gonna be a little while.... He didn't even get to promote it like he wanted to...... Give it time my friend good things come to those who wait!!!!! Haha. This is just my opinion like I said rev didn't even mention the contest I'm sure it's the last thing on his mind right now....:sad:

Thanks for the update Troy - Hope everything gets back to normal for them!! Everything comes second after what they went through.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks friends,

I promise to do the drawing as quick as I can. But as said above I still have no net so it is limited unless I am at the church like today.

They may open our city back up today.

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be completely honest, my first instinct is "Arrhg, the waiting is excruciating!", then I try to keep things in perspective and realize it can't even compare to the pain and hurt that the people in that community are feeling. I'll wait as long as it takes Rev! Hope things return to a normalcy for you guys soon!

OP
OP
Captain Nemo

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They opened it yesterday and shut it again. It is a total disaster area. i have never seen anything like it before. Pictures dont do it justice...... Rev if there is anything I can do, let me know. i will help however I can. :bigsmile: Were you able to get power again?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes we have had power thank the Lord. I have been to see the destruction and first hand is something to behold. I heard they opened it for residence but that today it would be open maybe.

OP
OP
Captain Nemo

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
glad to hear it. Like I said if you guys need anything let me know. :bigsmile:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you buddy. :) Same here if I can do anything.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No I have been home bro. The downtown area where all the restaurants "were" located.

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry to hear about the news. Take as much time as you need. I doubt anyone is in a rush to ee how the raffle goes considering what is occuring at your home/town right now.

EDIT: By the way, the competition screwed up my 'S' key.

Last edited:

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good things come to those who wait! I'm sure we'll be given a heads up when the time comes... and if not, I'll gladly take your prizes off your hands if you don't notice the drawing! :tongue:

OP
OP
Captain Nemo

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am only wanting to know since I still dont have the internet at home and cannot check unless I am at work. Rev and I are in the same boat because he has the same problem. Just trying to stay on top of things.:nerd: and I will keep my prize, thanks for the offer though.

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just let me know if you change your mind :wink:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got my net back!!!!!! Drawing will be sometime this weekend. Just got to catch up!

Back