Hello

primoninja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I just registered to R2R as to beginning a reef aquarium in my 30 gal. Majority of my research has led many answers/questions to this site. Though since I’m get majority of the time now might as well register. My latest research was via osmolator 3 ATO VS Duetto 2 duel. And after reading that thread I see the Duetto 2 wins.

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0765.jpeg

OP
OP
primoninja

primoninja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool! just wanna ask, what you going to stock? and what tank is this?
At the moment I got 2 spotted puffers, and a lawnmower blenny. 3 Blue legged hermits and one aster snail.
I just added 2 different corals yesterday. A soft xenia and a hard I'm not sure of. Will have to ask my coral shop again. I have a stone flower anemone i got yesterday. A toadstool and feather duster i got from petco and a star polyp i got a few days before that. So far so good. I may just hold out with all this and see how they adapt within the coming months.

The spotted puffers ive had for about a year. When I had them, the aquarium was a freshwater and slowly i have evolved the tank from fresh, to brackish, and now to saltwater with a gravity of 1.026.

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I just registered to R2R as to beginning a reef aquarium in my 30 gal. Majority of my research has led many answers/questions to this site. Though since I’m get majority of the time now might as well register. My latest research was via osmolator 3 ATO VS Duetto 2 duel. And after reading that thread I see the Duetto 2 wins.
Welcome to R2R! Happy to have you here.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 83 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back