Introducing yet another hobbyist

Gorum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Nice to meet you all! I’m a grad student in Florida and I’m also trying to get into reefing, in addition to my other hobbies such as SCUBA and gaming.
I’m totally new to the hobby, but so far I think my favorite species are the various species of moray, and also the scooter blenny. The hops are quite amusing to me.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Welcome. I joined two years ago as @HankstankXXXL750 and then added this account for my sponsorship. I joined for free as every time I googled a question about my reef I was sent here. Found the people to be both helpful and friendly so I became a supporting member, then a partner member and now I’m even a sponsor. I wish to help keep this forum available for everyone. Thanks for coming aboard.

My wife and I love so many of the fish, but the dragonets are among the top. Scooter blennies, Ruby red and both blue and green mandarins. One of the reasons I started culturing copepods.

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Nice to meet you all! I’m a grad student in Florida and I’m also trying to get into reefing, in addition to my other hobbies such as SCUBA and gaming.
I’m totally new to the hobby, but so far I think my favorite species are the various species of moray, and also the scooter blenny. The hops are quite amusing to me.
Welcome to the Dark Side...

Welcome.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back