LAST CHANCE: 11% off Sitewide ends @ midnight!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
When are you guys going to announce the Black Friday MAP deals?

Some brands have already relaxed MAP (link). Others lift their restrictions tomorrow. More will on Monday. The remainder on Black Friday. We will be releasing a bunch of doorbusters that are exclusive to MD over the next 11 days as well. :D

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Firedawg1983

View Badges
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks Jeff! Hoping ecotech does something so I can get a deal on those Radions in my cart!! LOL

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks Jeff! Hoping ecotech does something so I can get a deal on those Radions in my cart!! LOL

This will probably be the least MAP-restrictive Black Friday in our history. Most brands are participating in some capacity or another. ;)

Jeff @ Marine Depot

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
That’s great to hear!! Although that just means I end up spending more in the long run!

We are offering 0% APR financing for 3-6 months on orders $300+ for qualified shoppers so you'll have plenty of time to pay! That way you won't have to make any equipment compromises.

You can actually get pre-qualified now, it's super fast and easy: https://www.marinedepot.com/financing

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Firedawg1983

View Badges
Reaction score
We are offering 0% APR financing for 3-6 months on orders $300+ for qualified shoppers so you'll have plenty of time to pay! That way you won't have to make any equipment compromises.

You can actually get pre-qualified now, it's super fast and easy: https://www.marinedepot.com/financing

Jeff @ Marine Depot
I already am!! worst case scenario I’ll use that

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back