• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live Tigger Pods

Item Price
$33-$85
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Nate’sTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Live Tigger Pods enriched with phytoplankton to boost their beneficial content.

8 oz $25 + shipping
16 oz $50 shipped
32 oz $70 shipped
64 oz $85 shipped

Snag 16 oz and above and receive a free bottle of phytoplankton.

PayPal invoice or others of your choosing.

IMG_1553.jpeg

OP
OP
N

Nate’sTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
is that overnight shipping?
Unfortunately no, overnight shipping alone is $30ish in ca and more out of state.

I have done as much as 4 day shipping without issue. For the 4 day I just did a bag with extra air instead of the bottle. However if any issues arise my clients are covered.

Mikeltee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What kind of dark goop phyto is that in the background? You got your method down. Would you mind elaborating a bit? Days tol harvest? Fertilizer type? ml/l? 50/50 split? Mine comes nothing near that.

OP
OP
N

Nate’sTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
is that overnight shipping?
What kind of dark goop phyto is that in the background? You got your method down. Would you mind elaborating a bit? Days tol harvest? Fertilizer type? ml/l? 50/50 split? Mine comes nothing near that.
That’s actually my Isochrysis. However my Tetra and Nanno get just as dark. It’s important to start with a healthy batch. The darker the better as it’s already adjusted to be able to get to that density. I do a 10-14 run, I make my own two part fertilizer (imo it’s what has allowed me to ready my outrageous density) 1 ml per L for dosage, i inoculate with about 500 ml per 4ish gallons of water.

Attachments

• IMG_1502.jpeg
    IMG_1502.jpeg
    224.5 KB · Views: 67

Mikeltee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet! Just a quick testimonial haha
Do you sell your f2? Does it have silicates in it? I think I want silicates in it so the pods get used to eating diatoms. Would you sell me some of your isochrysis? I just got 48oz from podyourreef and put it under a microscope. My hopes aren't that high. It looks watered down. I can see my hand through the bottle after shaking it up. I started a 3.5l culture with 32oz and 3ml of mercers f2. I left a bottle out in the closet in case this crashes because I used too much. The bottle of apocyclops pods hardly has any pods in it as well. Looks like I wasted $80. 1 pod in this pic on that side...
20231130_201350.jpg

OP
OP
N

Nate’sTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I unfortunately don’t use silicates in my part an and B because for most they don’t need it. Also the silicates could cause more issues to the cultures and won’t benefit the pods. They already by nature will help consume diatoms.

I do sell iso and I do see my 2 part fert.

ISO is $30 for 32 oz

Fert is per A and B bottle (aka it would be $26 for a 8 oz A and B) You don’t technically need both but highly recommend.

8oz $13 each
16 oz $ 22 each
32 oz $40 each

Photos are of my iso. I don’t believe you will see any hands through my bottles lol. I strive for quality.

Feel free to pm me if you want to move forward.

Attachments

• IMG_1613.jpeg
    IMG_1613.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1611.jpeg
    IMG_1611.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1610.jpeg
    IMG_1610.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 46

Mikeltee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I recently placed an order for the purpose of culturing. Nate is highly professional and answered all of my questions. He has the thickest density I've seen and I've done a ton of research. My package arrives tomorrow. I'm stoked!

bozo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I unfortunately don’t use silicates in my part an and B because for most they don’t need it. Also the silicates could cause more issues to the cultures and won’t benefit the pods. They already by nature will help consume diatoms.

I do sell iso and I do see my 2 part fert.

ISO is $30 for 32 oz

Fert is per A and B bottle (aka it would be $26 for a 8 oz A and B) You don’t technically need both but highly recommend.

8oz $13 each
16 oz $ 22 each
32 oz $40 each

Photos are of my iso. I don’t believe you will see any hands through my bottles lol. I strive for quality.

Feel free to pm me if you want to move forward.
3rd photo is iso galbana?

Im currently culturing iso galbana. I'm about 2 weeks in.

I do notice that Iso requires less saltwater added to the exisiting culture than nanno. I cant dilute it too much otherwise it'll take forever to reproduce.

I also noticed that I had to add a magnetic stirring rod to get things moving on top of the aggressive air bubbles added.

Curious to see how your fertilzer works in comparison to Mercer.

I'll be ordering.

Thanks

OP
OP
N

Nate’sTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
3rd photo is iso galbana?

Im currently culturing iso galbana. I'm about 2 weeks in.

I do notice that Iso requires less saltwater added to the exisiting culture than nanno. I cant dilute it too much otherwise it'll take forever to reproduce.

I also noticed that I had to add a magnetic stirring rod to get things moving on top of the aggressive air bubbles added.

Curious to see how your fertilzer works in comparison to Mercer.

I'll be ordering.

Thanks
Correct it is Isochrysis galbana. I do roughly 4-5 gallons with 500 ml of culture to start every batch. I think you might have a bad batch of iso. If you continue to culture a bad batch you might continue to have issues.

I just use air and nothing Else. Imo my cultures are pretty clean. Have very little to clear before starting a new batch.

I’m terms if comparison I personally haven’t used that brand but I did get this feedback.

Attachments

• IMG_1598.jpeg
    IMG_1598.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
N

Nate’sTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I recently placed an order for the purpose of culturing. Nate is highly professional and answered all of my questions. He has the thickest density I've seen and I've done a ton of research. My package arrives tomorrow. I'm stoked!
I appreciate the kind words!

cookiehouse79765

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live Tigger Pods enriched with phytoplankton to boost their beneficial content.

8 oz $25 + shipping
16 oz $50 shipped
32 oz $70 shipped
64 oz $85 shipped

Snag 16 oz and above and receive a free bottle of phytoplankton.

PayPal invoice or others of your choosing.

IMG_1553.jpeg
Please let me know where to send payment I want 32 oz

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back