• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live Tigger Pods

Item Price
$33-$85
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
N

Nate’sTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
And look at all these tiggers from a 16oz bottle transfered to a 1g culture
20231206_175734.jpg
I’m glad everything got to you safe and sound! I always stress on shipment days haha. One person wasn’t fortunate and the box looked like UPS kicked it across the country they were taken care of though lol.

Deezill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you are looking for Live Tigger Pods, then you should buy them from Nate's Tank. The price was great, and upon arrival, I was very impressed with the packaging. Not a drop of water leaked from my phyto or pod bottle. It's also nice to be able to see your pods actively moving around, unlike some big-name companies like Barns that sell water. Thank you sir for doing it right I have found my pod supplier.

OP
OP
N

Nate’sTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
3rd photo is iso galbana?

Im currently culturing iso galbana. I'm about 2 weeks in.

I do notice that Iso requires less saltwater added to the exisiting culture than nanno. I cant dilute it too much otherwise it'll take forever to reproduce.

I also noticed that I had to add a magnetic stirring rod to get things moving on top of the aggressive air bubbles added.

Curious to see how your fertilzer works in comparison to Mercer.

I'll be ordering.

Thanks
A client came over who had a bottle of Mercer. Not entirely sure their formula but my client said I’ve always had way darker solution than them and he’s had culture crash with their stuff but not mine.

Attachments

• IMG_1801.jpeg
    IMG_1801.jpeg
    198.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1800.jpeg
    IMG_1800.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 24

Mikeltee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A client came over who had a bottle of Mercer. Not entirely sure their formula but my client said I’ve always had way darker solution than them and he’s had culture crash with their stuff but not mine.
My Mercer F2 was a step up from poseidon 2 part. I still run it with my tetra only because I have a big bottle. I get excellent results with your 2 Part. Its not as thick as yiurs but it will do.
20231222_094511.jpg

OP
OP
N

Nate’sTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Unfortunately will have to close this thread. I won’t be able to guarantee same pricing but if you’d still like to snag from me, shoot me a pm and I’ll get you taken care of. Hope you all had a great Christmas/New Years!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back