OP
OP
A

Av8Bluewater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have a large frag of this piece from Rich @ Cornbred and it is beautiful piece and will be my show piece of my tank

David
Cool.. Feel free to throw in some growth pics. I'm about ready for a one month update. Just some encrusting at this point.
One thing I 'm really liking though is it's holding the bright red and green color. For a tiny frag that's nice.

sealbeach1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe my frag is about the same size as yours, mine is almost completed encrusted.. Rich told me that it is one of the fastest growing SPS tat he has ever had.

David

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gab just got her Frag, its about a little less then 1/2" or 1/2" excatly. colors are nice. deff a nice acro,porti,monti. what ever you want to call it. we only got a encrusting part. not a stick. but idc just a nice piece for sure. will post pictures soon :)!!.

kacrocorals581

Gotta have that acro
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
don't hang me but the RR just looks bad to me like bad sick or dead with a encrusting Monti on it lol jk and the crazy price but the cb thinking of getting some of that

Last edited:

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gab just got her Frag, its about a little less then 1/2" or 1/2" excatly. colors are nice. deff a nice acro,porti,monti. what ever you want to call it. we only got a encrusting part. not a stick. but idc just a nice piece for sure. will post pictures soon :)!!.

Cornbread or reef raft?

OP
OP
A

Av8Bluewater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is just encrusting. I would post picks but not much change really. I will say it is a rare coral that keeps the colors you actually want and this one does. The red that is very red and green is still there and I've been having some sort of problem in my tank. Some of my corals have stopped growing with some dinos but this on still looks good.
Making some changes in my tank.. Just stopped pellets and started zero so hope to get back on the growth track.

pirate2876

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is encrusting as well. Not as vivid red as when I received it from WWC but, thats the game, right? Hoping it brightens up.

gregoryleonard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting my frag from Richard (Cornbred) on Wednesday. Here's his pic, I will post a pic once it's in my tank.
Maleficent Acro.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back