Not Coris wrasse! This is becoming my biggest pet peeve...

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sure! My blue star leopard glows under my halides!
I bet she does! Nothing beats a fish under halides, they look like they would if you were out in the ocean with them.
Unfortunately, under bluer lights (still white to the eye) the blue stars don’t shine too well in photos.
IMG_8181.jpeg

Another fish I’d love to see under halides is a Tongan Black Foxface, this is mine under LEDs set to whites.
IMG_8089.jpeg

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bet she does! Nothing beats a fish under halides, they look like they would if you were out in the ocean with them.
Unfortunately, under bluer lights (still white to the eye) the blue stars don’t shine too well in photos.
IMG_8181.jpeg

Another fish I’d love to see under halides is a Tongan Black Foxface, this is mine under LEDs set to whites.
IMG_8089.jpeg
IMG_2153.jpeg
IMG_2154.jpeg

Looks better in person but hey… lol

Lowsingle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since switching to halides my fish look so much nicer….I am not sure if it is the fuller spectrum or the point source lighting or likely a combination of both, but I almost forgot how pretty fish look after years of T5s and LEDs.

Darren

IMG_8181.jpeg

IMG_8089.jpeg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back