Nuevo en el grupo, desde Santiago de Chile.

Carlos Leal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
¡Hola! Me he incorporado recientemente en el grupo, vivo en Santiago de Chile y me inicié en el acuarismo marino a mediados de 2018, actualmente tengo varios acuarios marinos de diferentes tamaños y agradezco la oportunidad de ser recibido acá para aprender mucho más sobre este hermoso y amplísimo pasatiempo. Les comparto una foto de dos de mis acuarios, tengo un acuario de 300L y otro de 80L conectados al mismo sump, otros dos acuarios de 50L cada uno conectados entre sí dónde uno funciona como sump del otro y a la vez aloja corales y peces, y viene un quinto acuario de 320 litros que ya está ciclado y esta semana le incorporé algunos corales. Les envío un cordial saludo a todos.

Translation:
Hello! I have recently joined the group, I live in Santiago de Chile and I started marine aquarism in mid-2018, I currently have several marine aquariums of different sizes and I appreciate the opportunity to be received here to learn much more about this beautiful and vast hobby. I share a photo of two of my aquariums, I have a 300L aquarium and another 80L aquarium connected to the same sump, two other 50L aquariums each connected to each other where one works as a sump for the other and at the same time houses corals and fish, and A fifth 320 liter aquarium is coming that is already cycled and this week I added some corals to it. I send a cordial greeting to all of you.

IMG_20220629_183151447.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
¡Hola! Me he incorporado recientemente en el grupo, vivo en Santiago de Chile y me inicié en el acuarismo marino a mediados de 2018, actualmente tengo varios acuarios marinos de diferentes tamaños y agradezco la oportunidad de ser recibido acá para aprender mucho más sobre este hermoso y amplísimo pasatiempo. Les comparto una foto de dos de mis acuarios, tengo un acuario de 300L y otro de 80L conectados al mismo sump, otros dos acuarios de 50L cada uno conectados entre sí dónde uno funciona como sump del otro y a la vez aloja corales y peces, y viene un quinto acuario de 320 litros que ya está ciclado y esta semana le incorporé algunos corales. Les envío un cordial saludo a todos.

Translation:
Hello! I have recently joined the group, I live in Santiago de Chile and I started marine aquarism in mid-2018, I currently have several marine aquariums of different sizes and I appreciate the opportunity to be received here to learn much more about this beautiful and vast hobby. I share a photo of two of my aquariums, I have a 300L aquarium and another 80L aquarium connected to the same sump, two other 50L aquariums each connected to each other where one works as a sump for the other and at the same time houses corals and fish, and A fifth 320 liter aquarium is coming that is already cycled and this week I added some corals to it. I send a cordial greeting to all of you.

IMG_20220629_183151447.jpg
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.4%
Back