Playing nice...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the write up Scott (as usual)! I understand what you are saying completely! I would say that products that have ample beta testing (and not by just the top tier reefers/companies) have the best acceptability by the masses from what I have seen over the years....I can understand the trolls don't necessarily even look at the data before firing off an inflammatory review or comment in any section they want.

However, even with the overtone from the trolls, if the science is behind the product and it is not just another of the "same as the last" items, most reefers would be receptive to the product, regardless of the trolls.

Just as another side note, I have noticed that if a company takes your money and doesn't offer good after care, the inflammatory remarks are easier write and to find....you can never make everybody happy, but you have to at least try, in order to keep the trolls down under the bridge and their comments won't stick :).

Totally agree with you there...A company is only as good as the way it responds when things go south, too!

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New product?! I most go tr0lL!!!1!!1!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)!!11!!1!j0ke5 jok3s

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 15.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 65 46.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back