R2R LIVE SALE 12/24/22 - ASD Christmas Live Sale - 1,000's of Corals - Special Gifts and Games - Wish Everyone a Merry Christmas!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a rbta, but found out the wife orfered me one for xmas , dont have room 2 and caNt cancel even though it was in clearance day before grr .someone buy it from me maybe they will allow that lol. The one time she gets me something i want !!
Which one?

Jianxing

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a gift card and want to use for buying a clam. It looks like it took some time to be sent to my email and I don't want my clam be bought by others so I directly bought it lol! So could you apply the gift card to my order and refund my money back?

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thats the idea , its going to split so i dont need 2 . The point was my money would be bettrr buying for my other tank based on a surprise gift .

AquaRN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E92F60CB-F685-46EF-A786-C974438FADCE.jpeg

No one intervened , my husband even encouraged ❤️! I went overboard, but had a great time doing it and excited to receive the new aquaFamily members!

Sfork

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t believe in the Christmas sale I should’ve bought gift cards for myself

1stWorld.jpg

Atherial

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need an opinion. Scoly or Trachy? I bought one scoly already in the sale but they come in so many colors that I could get a very different second one. I don't have any Trachy and their care sounds similar. Are they different enough that I should get one? No, I can't get both since I already bought a lot.

VSVP bet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need an opinion. Scoly or Trachy? I bought one scoly already in the sale but they come in so many colors that I could get a very different second one. I don't have any Trachy and their care sounds similar. Are they different enough that I should get one? No, I can't get both since I already bought a lot.
similar care, both like to be fed, like similar water conditions, low/med light, lower flow.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s too late for my pocket. lol I could’ve gotten the kryptonite bubble coral I was eyeing with all the bonus cash. Now I’m just stickin around for cheap frags
I was debating a few more...but nothing really screamed out to me.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a gift card and want to use for buying a clam. It looks like it took some time to be sent to my email and I don't want my clam be bought by others so I directly bought it lol! So could you apply the gift card to my order and refund my money back?

All gift cards processed! Check all folders in your email :)

Back