*R2R LIVE SALE* Aqua SD 17th Year Anniversary Live Sale! Games, Prizes, Deals, Freebies! Join us Saturday 4/20/24 & Sunday 4/21/24!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Time to test your knowledge further in our Coral Trivia Bonanza! Question 2 is all about the mesmerizing Euphyllia coral genus:

Question 2: What is the common name for Euphyllia species due to their long, flowing tentacles?

Reply to this post with your answer, and let's see who's got the scoop on Euphyllias! Remember, every correct answer counts toward becoming the Coral Trivia Champion! #CoralTriviaBonanza #EuphylliaEnigma

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Time to test your knowledge further in our Coral Trivia Bonanza! Question 2 is all about the mesmerizing Euphyllia coral genus:

Question 2: What is the common name for Euphyllia species due to their long, flowing tentacles?

Reply to this post with your answer, and let's see who's got the scoop on Euphyllias! Remember, every correct answer counts toward becoming the Coral Trivia Champion! #CoralTriviaBonanza #EuphylliaEnigma
Torches

20240417_135323.jpg

grizzwald39

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dive into the depths of the ocean with our inaugural "Coral Mystery" challenge in Guess That Coral!

Can you identify this mysterious coral species?

Take a close look at the image below and let your coral expertise shine! Remember, you have three chances to make your guess count. Reply to this post with your answer to participate!

Coral 1.png

The participant with the highest number of points at the end of our 24-hour game will swim away with a $20 gift card!

Ready, set, guess! #GuessThatCoral #Reef2Reef #CoralMystery
alvepora, gonni, chalice

grizzwald39

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dive into the depths of the ocean with our inaugural "Coral Mystery" challenge in Guess That Coral!

Take a close look at the image below and let your coral expertise shine! Remember, you have three chances to make your guess count. Reply to this post with your answer to participate!

Coral 2.png

The participant with the highest number of points at the end of our 24-hour game will swim away with a $20 gift card!

pagoda, suncoral

grizzwald39

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Coral 3.png

duncan coral, acan, sun coral

grizzwald39

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snail: 253 ,303, 325, 169, 203, 153, 99, 103, 333, 600
Crabs/Shrimp: 49, 32, 103, 69, 53, 47, 15, 22, 77, 39
Fish: 39, 23, 31, 19, 24, 16, 33, 9, 18, 13
Hey there everyone!
Lets get another 24 hour game going, what do you say?!

This game. Guess the amount of fish/inverts coming in todays order.
There will be three categories to earn points on. Fish, Snails, Crabs/shrimp
Each category will have a total of 10 guesses allowed and a single guess for total amount received which is worth double the points.

Feel free to keep guessing on yesterdays 24 hour game as well :)

Feel free to space out your guesses if you would like to compare to other guesses you see. The game will end at noon tomorrow!

go go go GIF

grizzwald39

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

frogspawn, hammer, torches

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good News Dancing GIF

Ready for the next challenge in our Coral Trivia Bonanza? Let's dive into the world of Wilsoni corals with Question 3:

Question 3: What is the scientific name for the coral commonly known as "Wilson's Coral"?

Reply to this post with your answer and show off your coral expertise! Every correct answer brings you closer to victory in our trivia challenge! #CoralTriviaBonanza #WilsoniWisdom

liddojunior

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

torch coral! The sting packs a punch.

liddojunior

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good News Dancing GIF

Ready for the next challenge in our Coral Trivia Bonanza? Let's dive into the world of Wilsoni corals with Question 3:

Question 3: What is the scientific name for the coral commonly known as "Wilson's Coral"?

Reply to this post with your answer and show off your coral expertise! Every correct answer brings you closer to victory in our trivia challenge! #CoralTriviaBonanza #WilsoniWisdom
Symphillia Wilsoni

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good News Dancing GIF

Symphyllia Wilsoni

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of getting a purple non photosynthetic gorgonian. I'm just worried purple color may not stand out well. I might go with red or orange for that reason.

I'd love a clam but may not have the room.
I have a purple octospawn that is that way. It's just washed out completely. Still grows and looks good but can't tell what color it is.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wilsoni Coral has the scientific name Australophyllia Wilsoni

O

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good News Dancing GIF

Wilsoni Coral has the scientific name Australophyllia Wilsoni

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 8.1%
Back