Reef-A-Palooza Show Coming to the Big Apple, NEW YORK!!

kingator

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I look forward to having JPS stop by and check out my setup and possible take a road trip to dnov's house for some more reefing :bigsmile:
he said crash at your spot lolol not just stop by lol lolol party at lps1212 spot after party there guys .......ill be there wont mist this one ,,,,,finally i can put some faces on these names

dmjr1201

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This should be a great event. Turn out should be awesome. You have NY, NJ, CT, PA, RI, MA, DE, NH, VT, MD. Gonna try and go. Visit my family while I'm there.

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the actual Date of this event...want to put it in the calendar and start saving my coins for this!!!

My90Sea

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is there a site for this swap? I don't see it anywhere besides on this post. I'm probably missing something

mrjlopez731

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now we're talking, like Dorothy said, there no place like home. Good old Frank Sinatra said it best, "New York" "New York". You can count me in there like swim wear. I'll also be on the look out to see if #R2R puts up, "Win free tickets to the show" forum post. Hey you never know, right guys? I can only make one day due to I will fly out of NY on June 28th to Los Cabos, MX., that's vacation time. Last time I went there I brought back two nice big flat sea rocks and there in my tank now. See if I can bring back more due to my up grade tank coming next month.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 88 80.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back