Reef Radiance led light..OMG..What a light....

REEF RADIANCE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks glamisracers, our Mission Statement above - sums it up - we really believe that all aquarium hobbyists should be able to afford good lighting - without paying the ridiculous prices that some manufacturers charge. We build what we believe are the very best lights you can buy for the price and stand behind it with full service and customer support.

It is just that simple.

Rick

REEF RADIANCE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are very welcome. I gotta say I love that light. For a non programmable light - both the DM-155e and the DM-132e are pretty cool, and really affordable. I am about to receive our first shipments of the DM-44e and the CORAL PRO are in final design. I am like you guys - I can't wait until they get here.

rick

Touring

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tell me about it......

Side note- Rick is the man, ill be posting a write up once i get the pro 180's. When you order your lumentek pro's make sure you ask for the "TOURING" Special, you can go wrong.

bigredneck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my three 155's for the display and they look great. Will be getting another for the frag tank soon. Thanks Rick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Fr

Jing_xoxo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting so antsy with all these awesome reviews I was so sad I didnt get them in this weekend but I finally got my invoice today ! Crossing my fingers for tomorrow!

az95833

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im leaning towards the pro 180 , and had a few questions .
1.can these produce the cloud cover feature
2.can a thunder storm be created with the controller
3.can these be controlled with the apex

redtop03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im leaning towards the pro 180 , and had a few questions .
1.can these produce the cloud cover feature
2.can a thunder storm be created with the controller
3.can these be controlled with the apex

these do have the cloudy day feature in the controller but it doesn't have the lightening effect and it cannot be controlled with the Apex....and I am not 100% sure on any of this, there may be some modifications that I'm unaware of, Rick may offer more info once he reads this :)

REEF RADIANCE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting so antsy with all these awesome reviews I was so sad I didnt get them in this weekend but I finally got my invoice today ! Crossing my fingers for tomorrow!

Hi Jing - your lights just went out and will be to you in the next day or so. Let me know when you get them. Thanks. Rick

REEF RADIANCE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Touring - funny you should ask - the DM-44e is just like the DM-155e with 44 leds. Just got them in and are going to put them on special. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....if anyone wants a great deal on a new light - email me directly at [email protected] and I will give you a great deal - I want people talking about what a great light this is at a great price and they way to do that is to get them into the hands of reefers and the way to do that is to put out a great deal on the first shipments....

Rick

Jing_xoxo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jing - your lights just went out and will be to you in the next day or so. Let me know when you get them. Thanks. Rick

Thanks Rick, I will!
Jing,

Im with you.. I cannot wait to get mine.. they are on order..

Theyre actually not for me. They are a birthday present for my boyfriend. The sooner the lights come in, the sooner I get his old lights as I dont have any right now.

787will

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered 2 DM-132i's today, cannot wait to get them having read all the great feedback!

roblox84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Rick I've been trying to contact you via email and phone with no responses. The phone number on your site doesn't ring and just goes to voice mail. Is there a better way I can contact you so I can ask some questions? Thanks

OP
OP
Budman's Corals

Budman's Corals

Living the Salt life
View Badges
Reaction score
Heart of Dixie--------------------------Mtgy,Ala
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Rick I've been trying to contact you via email and phone with no responses. The phone number on your site doesn't ring and just goes to voice mail. Is there a better way I can contact you so I can ask some questions? Thanks
,I know his system was hacked,I just talked to him yesterday,He will see this and let ya know

roblox84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
,I know his system was hacked,I just talked to him yesterday,He will see this and let ya know

OK thanks. Does he primarily communicate through the internet or is there a way to reach him on the phone?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

REEF RADIANCE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey rick i've been trying to contact you via email and phone with no responses. The phone number on your site doesn't ring and just goes to voice mail. Is there a better way i can contact you so i can ask some questions? Thanks

hi roblox84,

i have no emails from you - under this name - and no emails that we have not answered as of 6pm central today - thursday. What email address are you emailing to? If you email to rick@reefradiance i will get it and respond. And we have no phone messages from anyone that have not been returned. The phone does go to voicemail sometimes right away - but we still get the messages and call everyone back before the end of the day. That is very strange.

What address did you email to? Did you leave a voice-message on our phone number when you called? What is your email address?

Thanks,

rick

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 44 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 156 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.0%
Back